Foranne Manufacturing Inc
Supplier Quality Requirements
- All items shipped to Foranne Manufacturing shall be protected from damage and
- During the performance of this order your quality system, inspection system, and
manufacturing process are subject to review and verification by Foranne Manufacturing, its
customers and authorized government and regulatory representatives.
- Suppliers are required to notify Foranne of all non-conforming products that will be shipped to
Foranne or any Foranne authorized supplier. Under no circumstance is a supplier to approve
or accept any non-conformance without prior notification of and approval by Foranne
- All parts supplied by Foranne must be returned regardless of their condition. Non-conforming
products must be segregated and marked as such.
- All Foranne suppliers and their sub-tier suppliers are required to notify Foranne of any product
or process changes that affect Foranne products.
- All Foranne direct and sub-tier suppliers are required to retain all product, process and
inspection records for a minimum of ten years. These records shall be available to Foranne, its
customers, government and regulatory agencies upon request.
- All special processes must be done by a Foranne approved supplier.
- All shipments to Foranne must be accompanied by a certificate of conformance that includes at
a minimum the following: Supplier Name, Part Number , Revision Level, Purchase Order
Number, Serial Numbers (if applicable), and the Title and Signature of the authorized supplier
- Unless specified otherwise, all Specialty Metals supplied to Foranne must be in conformance
to DFARS 252.225.7014 (Preference for Domestic Specialty Metals) with country of origin
stated on the material certification.
10. A process for the prevention of counterfeit parts
11. The right of access by the organization, their customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of facilities and to applicable documented information including lower levels of the supply chain
12. Ensuring that persons are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity; their contribution to product safety; and the importance of ethical behavior.